ASPI Challenge starts with YOU!
Participants are required to do ASPI deeds or acts.
Challenge four FB friends to take on the ASPI Challenge
After 72 hours (3 days) they have to post the challenge on FB as a collage or group photo
A donation of at least P500 ($12, or ¥1200, or Euro 9, , or £7) at the P4Y paypal account, Western Union or Banco De Oro account is appreciated. They have to keep the deposit slip for verification and scan email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
In turn, each of them will have to challenge a minimum of 4 FB friends. The challenger can fully say that he/she completed the task if at least four of his/her friends take on and finish the ASPI challenge.
What is ASPI?
ASPI stands for : Academic excellence; Socio-civic involvement; Physical Fitness and Health consciousness; ICT awareness
A participant can achieve the ASPI challenge by doing acts which include but not limited to the following:
- Academic Excellence
- Post a meaningful quote
- Share a trivia
- Tutor someone,
- Solve a problem
- Socio-civic Involvement
- Help the needy by sharing food, clothing etc.
- Help a student/youth of his/her wishlist
- Pick up trash, clean up your neighbor’s lawn, backyard, etc.
- Carpool with friends or officemates
- Take the public transportation instead of driving a car alone
- Donate blood for a cause
- Socialize with a new found friend by eating out
- Attend advocacy group
- Physical Fitness and Health
- Invite a friend for a walk, jog or gym
- Join a fun run
- Join the triathlon activity
- Do mountain climbing, hiking with friends
- Bike with friends
- Swim with friends at the pool, lake, beach, resort, hot springs etc.
- Information and Communication Technology
- Submit a meaningful blog to P4Y via www.p4y.org
- Share a video or photo appreciating culture, tourism , or a cause( must be your original photo – no dates required so long as it is original )
- Graphics designing and poster making of culture, tourism or advocacy
- Visit Art museum or Art exhibit/gallery with friends
- Posted a video singing Lupang Hinirang or your National Anthem (if you’re not a Filipino)
What's the CAUSE?
Proceeds of FUNDS will go to the Portal 4 Youth Foundation Causes:
- Reaching out to indigent students in far-flung municipalities: San Leonardo, Nueva Ecija
- Helping Youth at the Orphanages and Detention centers: Manila Boystown
- Promoting ASPI awareness: Worldwide!
- Appreciating Culture and the Art: Baguio City and the world
- Coaching and Mentoring Student Leaders: CAR, NCR Region III and CEBU
Note: It is the challenger’s responsibility to explain the challenge to his/her friends in social media.